Friday, February 4, 2011

Lava Ridge!
Editor: Tyler Hardy
This Wednesday the fifth graders got to go to Lava Ridge intermediate school. I will tell what some people thought about it. I thought that it was the best time ever! I loved how the band played that on song. I liked it. I was also jealous because their lunch actually smelt like... well I don't know, just delicious! But our lunch was also. When we got there, everyone was screaming. It was  annoying.
 First, we went to the band room. We listened to a awesome song that was greek or something. After, we went through the lunchroom and into the theater. In the theater, we listened to all the rules. It was boring but without those rules, we wouldn't survive the 6th grade!
We split into groups and went to the lunchroom right when they where cooking their lunch! It smelt so good. When we left to the computer lab up the stairs, I heard people saying, “Why don't we get lunch like that?!” But in the computer lab, we registered for our classes. I didn't get to go to register for about 10 minutes.
After we registered, we went to say goodbye to the Lava Ridge teachers and got back on the bus. When we left, everyone was sad. Michael said, “It was paradise. I never wanted to leave!” Some other kids were disappointed also. I will tell you what some of my classmates said also.

No comments:

Post a Comment