Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Famous Reports

By: Jared Buttle
In my class we have been studying some famous people. My friend Austin has been studying George McClellan. I have been studying Abraham Lincoln. We can find a lot to learn about. I found that my friend Keat might be related to Abraham Lincoln. My friend Angel has been studying John F. Kennedy and he learned that he was born in May 29, 1917. Meadow’s person is Ezra Meeker and she learned that he was the first one to get to the Organ trail. Jesus’s person is on George Washington and he learned that his father died when George Washington  was eleven. Chase’s person is Joe Jackson and he learned that he gave up is baseball career for 5,000 dollars.  Zack’s person is Brock Obama and he learned that he was born in Hawaii.  Parker’s person is John F. Kennedy and he learned that his left leg was shorter than the other. I learned that Abraham Lincoln had four kids and that when he got mail he would put it in his hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment